· Provide excellent customer service to everyone who visits our restaurant.
· Assist diners with ordering by answering menu questions or making recommendations upon request.
· Take accurate food and drink orders using a POS system and communicate order details to the kitchen staff as needed.
· Inform guests about restaurant customer loyalty program, or any other specials and promotions.
· Up-sell any additional products when appropriate.
· Serve food and drink orders to guests.
· Present and pour wine selections with the appropriate stemware.
· Stay up to date on any menu changes and daily specials.
· Check in with diners to make sure they are enjoying their meals and correct any problems.
· Clear away dirty plates, glassware, flatware and linens and clean tables after diners have finished.
· Maintain a neat and clean dining area.
· Roll silverware, set up food stations, and prep for the next shift.
· Deliver bills and process bill payments.