- Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware, and decorations. Greet customers upon entranceEscort customers to their tables. Assist customers with seating arrangements present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request. Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Help patrons select dishes by answering questions about foods and drinks, describing house specialties and identifying appropriate drink pairingsTake orders to kitchen staff and notify them of any special requests or dietary needs deliver food to guests in a timely manner and attend to the needs of guests throughout the dining process check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction. Issue bills and obtain paymentRoll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
Experience, and Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills General math skills Great customer service and conflict-resolution skills, and a commitment to professionalism
- Ability to work on your feet for hours at a time
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required Comfort with a noisy, high-volume atmosphere
- Capable of working well under pressure.
interested applicants should send CV with the subject "Application for the post of Waiter/Waitress" in PDF or WORD
Only candidates on the island should apply