S-TEE Schools was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
The job functions include but are limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Visual Arts.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with another department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a B.Ed/B.Sc (Ed)/B.A (Ed) OR B.A/B.Sc/HND plus PGDE in Fine and Applied Art or any other related discipline.
- Teaching experience is required
- A Postgraduate Degree in the relevant subject(s) and ability to teach two or more subjects will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.