A personnel logistics company located in Lekki Phase 1 providing the following services; Travelmanagement service is expanding their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Visa & Travel Logistics Executive
Reporting Line: Protocol & Travel Logistics Supervisor
- Visa Processing
- Oversee all aspect of visa and immigration service, ensure the process runs smoothly.
- Provide visa advisory service to all destinations; Schengen, South Africa, UK, US, China, India,
- Turkey, Dubai, Canada, East African Countries etc
- Carry out checks and ensure that the client is suitable to apply to his/her country of choice.
- Conduct mock Interview with clients.
- Ensuring all information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- Running checks through clients documents and ensuring the clients has the requirement and appropriate funds for visa application.
- Taking full responsibility of any immigration issues and remaining up to date on any changes in any embassy.
- Training all staffs to ensure their understanding of visa processes and immigration rules.
- Managing KHNL’s visa desk and ensuring targets are met.
- Processing of group visa requests.
Qualifications & Competencies Required
- Candidate should have a Minimum of B.Sc in any social science from a recognized institution.
- Candidate should have a Minimum of (3) years’ experience in a similar visa advisory or
- procurement role.
- Ability to work independently to achieve the company’s operational goals.
- Good administration skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to resolve issues speedily
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure