A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The Visa Consultant must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them, with the hiring of translators if necessary. The Visa Consultant must have a strong understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation.
- The age bracket of the visa consultant should be 22 to 35years, Single Male experienced in Canada Immigrations.
- The Visa Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa Services, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Visa Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures
- The Visa Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Visa Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.