Maxima Media Group is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market
- Develop design briefs that suit the company and client's purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Minimum of a BSc/HND in Fine Art from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 2-3 years of valid working experience in an advertising, Media and Branding Company with proven track records.
- A recognized professional certification/ membership will be an added advantage eg Certificate program in Design.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.