- Supervision of Teaching and Learning Programme (Academic Programme) Oversee the implementation of the Electronic Learning Strategy on ICT development and learning Supervise and co-ordinate all the academic affairs of the school and ensure a high level of excellence as regards the school's academic activities on a daily basis.
- Supervise the Academic schedules of duties of the Supervisor and the Registrar as it relates to academic matters.
- Ensure the compliance of learners and academic staff to rules and regulations pertaining to curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Liaise with the Vice Principal (Admin.) where appropriate.
- Address the implementation of the academic suggestions of the Quality Assurance Unit.
- Co-ordinates the adequate writing of lesson notes weekly by all educators and ensuring the appropriate use of teaching aids during lessons.
- Oversees the adequate teaching of every lesson by the educators and ensure that no lesson is missed by any educator.
- To ensure that the Notes for students are marked by the subject teachers/ Duly endorsed and countersigned by the relevant supervisor.
- Periodically appraises the educators, supervisors and HODs, the librarian and guidance counselors and submit the reports to the principal.
- As the chairperson of the School Continuous Assessment Committee, he or she is to ensure the effective performance of this committee.
- Does regular and formal classroom visits. Ensures that stipulated examination syllabus and curricular are available and fully implemented.
- Ensures that supervisors and Heads of Departments submit periodic reports on educators in their respective departments.
- Ensure the completion of the school diary appropriately with the following entries
Cambridge teaching certification is not compulsory but it’s an added advantage
The Broadoak School offers free school tuition for staff members enrolling their children in the School and offers accommodation to new staff members relocating to Owerri.