Our client is a fast-growing world-class provider of information technology services and solutions ranging from systems integration, document management, information systems security to open-source solutions. Based in Abuja, the firm serves a wide range of clients across the public and private sectors in different states across Nigeria.
- Screen potential technological business deals by developing and/or analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities etc.
- Identify new IT business opportunities, participate in new business pitches and assist in drafting new business proposals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain awareness of both the internal and external competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new IT industry developments and standards.
- Maintain an extensive network of non-profit and foundation connections that can be tapped for new business outreach.
- Successfully run multiple client accounts simultaneously, including managing work plans, client expectations, and internal staffing to ensure project is consistent with time and scope in the contract.
- Expand and/or renew existing accounts.
- Develop and conduct trainings, including niche areas of expertise and also ensure capacity development of team members.
- Assume all responsibilities for effectively leading a Business Development team, including ensuring all administrative processes are in place (work plan, contract, budget, projections, etc.).
- Develop strategic communication plans and campaign strategies that demonstrate the organisation’s creative approach, offer unique strategies tailored to the needs of the clients and provide a continuity plan.
- Lead proposal and bidding processes for new business opportunities by adhering to the organisation’s policies for new business approach and development.
- Regularly update projections and manage work to meet or exceed projected revenue targets.
- Attend and actively participate in Management meetings, offering ideas, insights and recommendations on organisation projects, policies, staffing, client service, new business and other topics that ultimately impact the overall quality of the organisation.
- Manage workflow for all staff assigned to designated project teams.
- Perform other duties as will be assigned.