- We are looking for passionate problem solvers who are excited about working long term with us, in building a valuable business. We want folks who value building things from the ground up. You have work to do! If this is you, apply asap!
- The successful candidate will perform a variety of inspection on vehicles while learning state and federal laws and regulations and developing inspection techniques needed to carry out mechanical safety inspections, prepare vehicle inspection reports, and inspect vehicle maintenance records.
- The successful candidate will perform under close supervision and assignments would be reviewed to determine suitability for the role in the long term.
- Diagnosing vehicle faults/issues
- Thorough vehicle inspection (interior and exterior)
- Writing of vehicle reports and other official reports
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
- Minimum of OND in any field/discipline but desires to have a career in vehicle diagnosis/inspection
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Excellent physical condition
- Knowledge about cars and its models
- Ability to learn vehicle inspection mechanisms
- Ability to learn the use of vehicle diagnostics equipment
- Ability to to learn use of vehicle software applications
Nice to Have:
- Good communication skills
- Previous technical experience on vehicles
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.