- Identify new prospects and build a relationship with them.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and net worth to determine the feasibility of granting leases.
- Explain to customers the different types of lease options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Submit applications to second level officers for verification and recommendation.
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Review and update customer lease files.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting services that may meet customers' needs.
- Analyze potential lease markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for leases.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable organization
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Deciding and initiating action
- Attention to Detail
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office)
- Relationship management
- Presenting and communicating information
- Relating and networking
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of new lease products booked
- PAR percentage of the total portfolio
- Repayments received monthly