Berrymart Integrated Services Limited is a dynamic, innovative, service-centric, wholly indigenous company and a major player in the Nigeria FMCG distributorship sector. Its core operation is in the distribution of NAFDAC certified highly consumable British manufactured cookies and beverage to wholesale markets and supermarkets in Nigeria.
The Ideal candidate is expected to:
- Ensure Berrymart products are available, visible and accessible in all retail outlets in assigned territory.
- Manage and develop retail customers in assigned territory.
- Effectively cover assigned territory.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Functional Responsibilities
- Draw up weekly route plans
- Minimum of 25 store calls per day with 70% productive calls.
- Ensure proper display/merchandising of the products in retail stores.
- Sales strictly on Cash basis
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- Minimum of 2 years in Sales/ Marketing.
- Lagos Island resident
- Familiar with Lagos Island road network
- Possess a valid driver’s licence
- Ability to drive the manual bus
- Good communicator
- Able to work with less supervision
- Basic product knowledge
- Basic sales skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Merchandising skills
- Market development skills
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the subject of the mail as "VSR"
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.