- Should Have prior Van Sales Experience/Open Market Sales Experience
- Achieving sales target.
- Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit to customer and merchandising.
- Accountable for stocks.
- Ensuring the availability of the product.
- Ensure stocks are properly merchandised.
- Ensure planned visits to customers.
- Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity.
- Maintaining good relations with the customers.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
- Making daily sales and activity report.
- Must be able to Drive and have a Valid Drivers License(Van Sales Rep)
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be good with numbers.
- Possess Minimum of an NCE/OND.
- Possess a minimum of 6 months -1-year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector. Ability to use a hand-held sales device is an added advantage.
- Candidates Must be Familiar with Either Enugu, Benue and Ebonyi and its environs.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call, and Objection Handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
Location: Enugu, Eboniyi, Benue, Rivers