- Development of marketing and business strategies.
- Drive marketing planning and budgeting process.
- Develop an understanding of key markets and defined industries, identifying key trends and opportunities to drive revenue and growth
- Monitoring of target industry news and trends
- Targeted research about prospect companies and their leaders
- Supporting professionals at all levels as they prospect, propose and win engagements
- Development of external communications along with partners.
- Identify, seek and foster opportunities to generate business through all contacts
- Maintain and grow a network of professional and industry contacts.
- Oversee the contact relationship management and associated databases.
- Manage the firm’s public relations.
Qualification and experience
- B.SC or HND in Marketing, Public Relation, Advertising or any relevant social sciences.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years working experience in a professional service firm preferably accounting, law, management consulting or HR firm.
- Experience in developing and implementing traditional and digital marketing strategy
- Knowledge of branding and advertising.
- Experience in lead nurturing and customer relationship.
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience giving executive-level presentations
- Previous experience with CRM systems and knowledge of email marketing tools
If you are interested, send your CV to [email protected] The closure date for this vacancy is 31 October 2018.