Working with the SWB determine cost of meeting immediate measures to improve delivery of water services assist in selection and technical monitoring of contracts issued under the utility support fund for the state. Design and support implementation of performance improvement measures including non-revenue water reduction strategies.
Design appropriate urban sanitation improvement plans at the main city mainly on fecal sludge management, collection and transportation and treatment approaches.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least a master’s degree in engineering, utility management, water supply and sanitation, executive management of water and sanitation programs.
- A minimum of Master's degree and 6 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of experience post qualification experience in any of the above areas
- Experience in designing performance improvement plans for utilities water or electricity.
- Proven experience in developing non-revenue water control strategies, customer management etc
- Knowledge and understanding of utility asset management practices, water utility operations from source to tap including basic understanding of treatment methods
- Understanding different solutions for fecal sludge management, development of urban sanitation city plans.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.