SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Energy & Fluids Specialist will:
- Coordinate effective problem solving and troubleshooting sessions
- Implement Service Level Agreement (SLA) among sister departments and suppliers to ensure strict adherence to requirements.
- Implementation of plant HSE policies
- Reduce total utilities downtime through plant shared learning
- Supervise and Manage overall plant processes
- Regular reporting of the plant KPI with improvement strategies
- Cascade trainings and development modules to the team
- Organize frequent plant audit to ensure regular housekeeping and safety implementation
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.SC in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Utilities Department or Production Departments with similar facilities
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Systemic and Analytical problem-solver
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and operation of systems
- Good knowledge of the utilities production processes and technologies
- Influencing ability with regards to employee relations.
- Market Related.