Romanspage Global - Our client, is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Communicate insights and design strategy in the form of wireframes and prototypes
- Create high fidelity prototypes
- Conduct usability testing and user research
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight
- Prepare and document design strategy taking research feedback into consideration
- Improve the process flow and design of current applications to suite provided design guidelines
- Create great designs that are intuitive and aesthetically pleasing
- Create graphic designs for print materials
- Create responsive web application designs
- Create mobile application designs for android and iOS platforms
- Front end development
- Effectively use code version control system
- Collaborates with Product Management, other User Experience (UX) disciplines, and Engineering in the creation of creative briefs and/or product requirements documentation and design solutions.
- Keeps abreast of new design patterns and trends.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1st class or 2.1 B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Fine Arts, Human Computer Interaction, or a related relevant discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in UI/UX design
- Basic knowledge of web accessibility and usability best practices
- Portfolio to show design skills
- Detailed knowledge of Adobecreative suite apps
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong grasp of design fundamentals: color theory, visual hierarchy, typography and iconography
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Familiarity with responsive design principles and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar
- Be a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong ownership mindset
- Agile problem solving.
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Good attention to details
- Dynamic and active