DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a Technology-driven Capital Market Investment company, is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrates how sites function;
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- Create original graphic designs;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images; and
- Other responsibilities as defined by the Management team.
- A Bachelors' degree in any field, however, a degree in Computer science will be an added advantage;
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage;
- Evidence of a minimum of three (3) years’ work experience as an UI/UX Designer in a similar role;
- A Portfolio of design projects;
- Sound knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Adobe XD);
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise in graphic design applications;
- Relevant certifications and expertise in Adobe plotoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Adobe XD, HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery, React-JS;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders; and
- Good time-management skills.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.