- Focus primarily on creating User Interfaces & User Experiences for Company's Web Products with a major focus on the company's website and its landing pages.
- Collaborate with creative marketing staff to produce visually appealing designs.
- Efficiently use structures, codes and optimized layouts for web-based and mobile environments.
- Understand the principles of readability and user interface design.
- Strong HTML and CSS capabilities, with proficient cross-browser testing.
- Produce easy-to-navigate, easy-to-understand UX that looks great.
- Any other duty that the Executive Team has determined is critical to the UI/UX Front End Developer.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a passion for innovation and is a hard-working, results-oriented professional.
- Has a Strong portfolio of previous work, with a track record of shipped products
- Is Skilled in responsive design for all display types
- Has a Good understanding and execution of product prototyping
- Has an advanced understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Possesses a Clear communication style that is assertive yet respectful, highly interactive and business-grounded.
- Has a passion for building beautiful user experiences and the ability to take a project from scoping requirements through to launch.
- Has a great eye for design, you should just 'know' right away when a design feels right or wrong.
- Believes in a commitment to writing quality code.
N.B. Please attach a comprehensive portfolio while applying for this job