The UI/UX Designer responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. The successful candidate should have experience in design software and wireframe tools. S/he would also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile applications.
- Participate in user requirements gathering and evaluation.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create data and user workflows.
- Slicing Designs for iOS & Android Developers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
As a UI/UX Designer at FPG, you are expected to:
· Articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio and position it to both business and technical users.
· Have an analytical mindset and leverage data across all interactions.
· Be an effective communicator across multiple mediums to collaborate with various stakeholders.
· Be research focused and data driven.
· An understanding of how business needs, content, SEO, and good UX all work together.
· A portfolio of design projects.
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, Fluid UI and Adobe Xd).
· Knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns.
· Strategic planning abilities.
· Collaboration and motivation skills.
- Strong problem solving and ability to work under pressure.
- Creative, innovative, confident, efficient, meticulous and articulate.
· Exceptional presentation skills.
· Good time-management skills.