Our client is looking to recruit a UI/UX designer to design and create exceptional user experiences for all our products, services, applications and project outputs
CEO/MD or Director of Projects
The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. She or he is expected to deliver an outstanding online user experience, providing an exceptional and intuitive application design to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, findability etc.)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in the Sciences with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools like Figma, Wireframe.cc or InDesign (Figma preferred)
- Good knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven use of HTML5 & CSS3 & SASS
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good understanding of product specifications and user psychology
- Good knowledge of Vuejs
- Good knowledge of Front-end/Back-end interaction
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Critical thinking and detail orientation
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Continual Self-development.
If you have Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer, Excellent analytical and time management skills as well as a B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or relevant field, then this job is for you!
To apply, please send your CV or online profile link with the subject titled: UI/UX Designer to . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received a response by 2nd October 2019, please consider yourself as not having been shortlisted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as Insiteful Solutions strongly upholds a policy of non-discrimination against any person regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender or disability.