Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- The Travel Consultant is to also help clients ensure their visas and work permits are up to date for the locations they need to travel.
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by Finchglow Travels.
- Provide customer with Finchglow Travel brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Consistent application of Finchglow Travel’s practices and programs.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers.
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree in a related field with 0-1 years experience and should have completed NYSC
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.