Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry
- Ensure proper inspection before acceptance from vendors of all vehicles (company-owned and leased)
- Inspect all vehicles (company owned and leased) after visiting a workshop for repair and document the report of such.
- Ensure that only suitable vehicles in good condition are deployed for service.
- Ensure that all Drivers have the required license for the type of vehicle being operated.
- Evaluate and keep records/report of vehicle maintenance and servicing.
- Carryout quarterly inspection/audit of operational vehicles in the fleet.
- Report any hazard, accident and damage or defect in order that remedial action may be undertaken.
- Report to the scene of any motor vehicle incident and prepare preliminary incident report and notification in Synergi.
- Participate in transportation risk assessment process and motor vehicle incident investigation
- Prepare detailed reports of incident investigation.
- Follow up all preventive/corrective actions of Road Transport Accident(s) to closure.
- Ensure monthly download of DIMS and compile the reports.
- Suggest ways of improving Drivers’ professionalism and vehicle quality.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety and environment regulations and policies relating to Transport.
- Facilitate the monthly operational drivers’ safety forum.
- Facilitate weekly drivers’ education/awareness (for all logistics and security drivers).
- Carryout maintenance system audit of vehicle service providers.
- Monitor company operational drivers’ Defensive Driving Course (DDC) Training and report attendance/ performance of the drivers.
- Participate in the pre-qualification assessment of vendors for driving monitors installation.
- Ensure that the HSE requirements contained in the Land Transport Management System are complied with.
- Carryout any other duty/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy
- National Diploma or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Familiarity with HSE rules and regulations
- At least five years’ experience is required