- The Transport Strategist is responsible for conducting transport related research, sourcing and liaising with major Lagos State Commercial Drivers (BRT, Commercial vans, Taxis, Major school shuttle system), Transport Unions associations to drive initiated plans across Lagos State.
- The candidate would be working in conjunction with the Operations department to devise a strategy and create solutions that will increase customer service levels and foster a mutual relationship with the organisation.
- Develop and execute best-practices,
- The ideal candidate will focus on developing innovative solutions to some of the standard transport Operations systems and related training exercise.
- 3+ years operations or management experience in transportation department
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- 3+ years experience in analysis, data mining, or decision making using various data sources (e.g.: Microsoft Excel and Access).
- Able to demonstrate negotiating, influencing, and decision-making skills accross various transportation systems.
- Organizational skills, professionalism, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and communication skills; able to summarize and communicate direction to business partners
- Proven ability to balance strategic & tactical job functions
- Experience in developing SOPs, service contracts, and interpreting technical and/or legal documentation
- Ability to align strategies & decisions to departmental vision
- Eager to grow industry & end-to-end process expertise
- Fluent in Yoruba language.