Machineyard is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you. Our goal at Machineyard is to speedily link equipment dealers with end-users in a secure environment.
- The Transport & Fleet Manager is responsible for working in conjunction with the logistics function to devise a strategy and create solutions that will increase customer service levels and provide cost-saving opportunities for the organization through effective fleet deployment that would meet the company, Safety Standard.
- The ideal candidate will focus on developing innovative solutions to some of the standard transport Operations management - transport capacity optimization, transport scheduling
- Minimum BSc degree in Engineering/Business discipline including some purchasing functional experience
- Professional certificate in Logistics/Supply chain management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or logistics,
- Experience of managing teams and external contractor
- Strong Commercial acumen, with excellent communication, influence