Catilas Resources Limited - Our client, one of Nigeria's leading retail and Commercial Banks with over 350 branches and cash centres across Nigeria offering premium financial services. The Bank has become one of the foremost financial institutions in the Nigerian banking industry, playing a pivotal role in the success of many businesses, creating wealth and promoting entrepreneurship.
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, South South, South East, Kaduna, Kano and Maiduguri
- Collection and payment of in-house cheques
- Processing of clearing cheques
- Booking and termination of fixed deposit
- Transfers of funds to other bank.(SIP, AUTOPAY,RTGS,NEFT)
- Processing of PTA/BTA
- Wired foreign transfer e.g school payment
- Salary posting.
- COT maintenance.
- Raising of drafts
- Standing instruction maintenance.
- Cheque truncation.
- OND/NCE in any course with at least Lower Credit or Merit for NCE holders
- Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must not be more than 24years of age.
- Little or no experience in banking
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under short-term deadlines whilst maintaining detailed accuracy
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.