- Monitor and evaluate Call Center Agents daily performance including inbound and outbound calls, email, live-chat, and voice mail, real-time and historical
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at a team and individual level
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skill
- Coach and train Call Center Agents on the Call Center Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Customer Relations Management, telephone etiquette
- Identify skill gap among Agents and ensure appropriate coaching and training programs are in place to meet the skill requirement for optimum Contact Center operation.
- Regularly analyzing Contact Center performance statistics to ensure that it is in line with predetermine Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensure documentation and analysis of report to enhance Call Center operations
- Ensure monthly key Contact Center performance goals and other performance metrics are met
- A University Degree.
- The applicant must have at least one-year working experience in TQA.
- The applicant must be a resident of Abuja.