Executive Development Centre (EDC) is an education, training and consulting services company that has been in business since 2007 and has helped private executives and corporate clients accomplish their professional and careers goals by equipping them with the tools, skills, knowledge and resources that enable them achieve a sustainable competitive edge.
The training and development service of EDC is focused on building careers and developing corporate skill sets with its top-notch training courses; empowering the workforce for continuous improvement and superior result with cutting edge skills and sought after expertise.
The role of the training executive is to support the training manager and facilitators in designing, delivering and managing training programmes and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist in identifying and documenting training needs and solutions for prospective clients.
· Assist in coordinating all internal and external training activities, develop training content and curriculum and manage training resources.
· Coordinate the collation and analysis of participants’ feedback after training sessions.
· Manage communications with clients and trainees’ and also attend to new enquiries from prospective clients.
· Market training services, facility and programmes to continuously build the training business.
· Keep records of all training activities and assist in the production of post-training report.
· Manage training logistics including training equipment, training facilities, catering services, bookings, transportation etc.
· Carry out any other training related task as assigned.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in social sciences and relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience in executive education, organisational development, human resources or comparable fields of study.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, integrity, and self-confidence.
· Evidence of excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organisation, project management and record keeping skills.
· Strong computer literacy and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products.