- Plans, organizes, and facilitates supplies for employee development and training events.
- Conducts follow-up studies and feedback of all completed training's to evaluate and measure results.
- Conducts Training and Development needs assessment to include proposed programs and objectives.
- Works effectively as a team member to enhance the company’s training & development goals across board.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget to include Business Development Acumen.
- Obtains and develops effective training materials, utilizing a variety of media.
- Effectively trains and coaches’ Guards, Supervisors and Managers involved in employee development efforts.
- Develops and maintains company’s communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have requisite knowledge of the training calendar in line with resources.
- Use of effective Communication;
- Learning & Development skills;
- Adaptation to Global & Cultural Best practice;
- Leadership & Navigation;
- Usage of the computer system, Copier and facsimile machines;
- Proven eye for detail & documentation.
- Bachelor's degree its equivalent.
- Social sciences.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Certifications or Training in Security;
- Master’s in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP);
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM);
- Executive Business Management (MBA) as an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office and Software (Resource Portal)