The Harrybaker Fellowship is a paid, full-time opportunity to advance your career by developing the skills needed to become a Trainer, Consultant, Facilitator, Mentor and Coach.
You will work alongside experienced management professionals who will mentor you in your career.
You will also have the opportunity to work with the big players within the private and public sectors in Nigeria to provide solutions to a number of management issues.
We’re looking for learners and doers with remarkable talent and limitless potential.
Skill, Abilities, and Attitude
- Personality: Strong-willed, assertive, outspoken, and confident.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written skill. Good command of English.
- Appearance: Neat and well-groomed.
- Passion: Passionate about your domain of interest.
- Curiosity: Able to understand a potential client’s context through effective questioning and listening.
- Coachability: Able to absorb and apply coaching.
- Intelligence: Able to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Physical Strength: Able to talk all day, all week.
- Work ethic: Able to proactively pursue our company’s mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.
- Minimum 4-year post-NYSC experience
- Minimum Degree holder
- Other domain certifications (will be an advantage)
- 30 – 45 years.