You will learn about solutions in areas such as architecture design, infrastructure setup and configuration as well as deployment strategies. To be successful, you must know how to navigate ambiguity, have extensive experience working with enterprise-grade technologies, have technical depth and enjoy working with client executives. You must also possess excellent communication and project management skills.
• Must have at least a bachelor's degree in a computer-related field, such as programming, computer science, engineering or similar. (Minimum of Second class Upper)
• Certifications in any of the following technologies will require: Cisco Certified Network Professional, MCSE, Comptia Security +.
• Familiarity with at least one of the following technology categories: Network Security, Networking, Server Operating System (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Virtualization technology (ESXi, Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V)
Skills • Analytical Skills: ability to look at complicated network systems to find flaws or room for improvement.
• Attention to Detail: ability to create complex blueprints for communication networks, and must make sure the systems work together.
• Very Good Technology background- knowledge of Systems, networking and Cloud solutions – Compute, Storage, network, Backup/Recovery, DR Planning, Virtualization, Application Delivery Controller (ADC), etc. will be an advantage.
• Flexibility to navigate ambiguity and effectively manage changing priorities.
• Ability to negotiate and set personal priority and get work done within the timeframes established.
• Strong orientation to ‘be the best’ – strong work ethic, enthusiasm and desire for excellence required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Energy and Passion
• Integrity and Strong Character
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Innovation & Creativity
• Long term strategic thinker to build career, business and relationships.