TigerLogic is the market leading system Integrator in Security and Service Assurance solutions.
With deployment footprint spanning 25% of the African continent, we blaze the trail in enabling businesses deliver on their corporate objectives with investments in technology.
The role of the Trainee Engineer is a critical part of our ongoing commitment to discovering, developing and deploying the best technical resource to provide fit-for-purpose solutions that
meet our clients’ challenges. This is the anchor of our known reputation in the market for excellent service delivery.
As a Trainee Engineer, you will work directly with TigerLogic’s professional services team to support enterprise customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You will provide management, consulting and technical expertise to customer engagements while working with key technical leaders to deploy solutions. You will also work closely with key
TigerLogic vendors to deliver consulting services, provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
You will learn about solutions in areas such as architecture design, infrastructure setup andconfiguration as well as deployment strategies. To be successful, you must know how to navigate ambiguity, have extensive experience working with enterprise-grade technologies, have technical depth and enjoy working with client executives. You must also possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Must have at least a bachelor's degree in a computer related field, such as
- programming, computer science, engineering or similar. (Minimum of Second class Upper)
- Certifications in any of the following technologies will required: Cisco Certified Network
- Professional, MCSE, Comptia Security +.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following technology categories: Network Security,
- Networking, Server Operating System (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Virtualization technology
- (ESXi, Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V)
- Analytical Skills: ability to look at complicated network systems to find flaws or room for improvement.
- Attention to Detail: ability to create complex blueprints for communication networks, and must make sure the systems work together.
- Very Good Technology background- knowledge of Systems, networking and Cloud
- solutions – Compute, Storage, network, Backup/Recovery, DR Planning, Virtualization,
- Application Delivery Controller (ADC), etc. will be an advantage.
- Flexibility to navigate ambiguity and effectively manage changing priorities.
- Ability to negotiate and set personal priority and get work done within the timeframes established.
- Strong orientation to ‘be the best’ – strong work ethic, enthusiasm and desire for excellence required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Energy and Passion
- Integrity and Strong Character
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Long term strategic thinker to build career, business, and relationships.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.