AQ Development is a fast-growing importer and remarketer of used automobiles, construction, oil and gas, and medical equipment. Headquartered in Lagos with offices in the United States we serve a diverse client base throughout Nigeria and greater West Africa.
Seeking a motivated individual to research different markets and assist in the expansion of our international trade endevors. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching market price, product quality, and the reputation of various companies in the ginger, garlic, cattle, cocoa, shrimp, trade throughout Nigeria. Duties will include:
- Traveling to different businesses throughout Nigeria.
- Researching market prices.
- Coordinating and assisting trade deals with various companies.
- Evaluating product quality.
- Sharing ideas for business improvement.
Previous experience in procurement, international trade, and negotiations are highly desired.
- Ability to self-motivate and follow instruction.
- Strong analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow up skills.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and email.
Negotiable based on experience.