GTI Group - We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equities, and Micro banking.
- The ultimate goal of the unit is to ameliorate the challenges faced by exporters in Nigeria.
- The TradeDesk Executive will therefore have responsibility for setting up efficient processes and structures for profitably running the TradeDesk.
- The following describes the work expectations of the TradeDesk Executive:
- Setting up efficient processes and structures for profitably running the TradeDesk.
- Implementing of activities that offer the TradeDesk maximum commercial advantage as well as meeting set turnover and profitability targets.
- Design operating manuals, processes and structures for effective export facilitation support.
- Facilitate the recognition, approval, registration and licensing of TradeDesk.
- Sourcing for and managing clients.
- Establishing all linkages and collaborations that are necessary to make TradeDesk® succeed.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to top management.
Man Specifications and Other Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in an export facilitation unit of a bank or regulator.
- Great research, business environment scanning and analysis skills.
- Willingness to learn in a diversified environment.
- A Master degree in any area will be an added advantage
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.