Emval seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ensure daily cleaning of the vehicle before and after completion of the daily task
- Report all defects including tyre issues to the Operations Manager
- Complete all allocated work and trips within the working day.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner
- As a brand representative of the Company behaves in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Ensure all goods onboard are safely secured.
- Ensure your vehicle is kept in a good, clean condition.
- Load and unload the vehicle adhering to Safe Working Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Ensure you wear you PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Report all accidents and incidents immediately and obtain details as required.
- Comply with all Health, Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
- The above list is not exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions are regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.