Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
Job Id: HOT05J0O
- A Fitness Instructor(Tennis Coach) is responsible for conducting tennis programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while promoting the facilities and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
What will I be doing?
- As a Fitness Instructor(Tennis Coach), you are responsible for conducting tennis programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym, and reception
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, poolside and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and prospective members
- A Fitness Instructor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ level 2 in a sport-related topic
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ensure tennis courts and environment are kept clean
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the fitness industry
- Tennis coaching certification
- Experience in tennis training
- Knowledge of diet and nutrition
- Knowledge of conducting CPR.