- Serve as the primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Review, execute and distribute all contractual documentations as required including obtaining all necessary approvals in line with the Delegation of Authorization Matrix
- Maintain a knowledge base of Contacts, Contracts, Tenders, Documents, Market Information and Organisational Intelligence
- Deliver bids that win at all times by ensuring that bid requirements are met and that the company’s competitive advantage is always properly projected in all bids.
- Ensure that all contracts are executed to the best interests of the organization and monitors each contract for full and effective execution
- Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and trace-ability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
Required skills and experience
Degree in Law or related field, relevant professional qualification will be an
- Highly Business Savvy, as well as strong negotiation skills
of 2 years of work experience in Contract and Tendering
of 4 years total work experience
of Oil and Gas Laws
- Good knowledge/experience in the Oil & Gas Servicing Sector will be an added advantage.
Age: 25 - 30