Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Draw up first level work execution plan and the associated first level cost estimate and present to the Head, Commercial & Business Development for review.
- Review all technical input from project department and other imported document for correctness and accuracy of purpose.
- Take part in quality checks of completed bids in consonance to the bid requirement/check lists and ensure bid compliance to draft condition of contract in the ITT.
- BEng. degree or BSc. Quantity Surveying
- 5+ experiences in Projects or field Engineering (Construction)
- Ability to carry-out project selection
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skill
- Good communication and document management.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programmes.
- BSc/BEngr, Engineer/Quantity Surveyor, Oil&Gas, EPC, Good analytical ability, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Power Point, MS Project.