- The Telesales officer is responsible for contacting potential and existing customers to inform them about available travel and tour packages.
- The Telesales officer is responsible for closing deals through communicating with the potential and existing customers to understand their requirements and needs.
- Telesales/ customer service work experience
- Experience in a Travel agency will be an advantage
- Knowledge of travel, reservations and flight arrangements that meet clients’ needs
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Confident at building new relationships & maintaining existing ones.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.