Cornerstone Staffing - Our client, a top hotel booking, flight booking, and travel portal.
- Working within a call center environment, you will use your professional sales skills to sell holidays to customers on the internal database, having a goal to maximize sales opportunities and delivering high customer expectations.
- Give customers the best options for hotel and flight bookings
- Give travel information
- Increase our sales via varied communication channels
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, e-mail or chat
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with the customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hotel’s staff
- Completion of service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tools such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Building and leading cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND required in any field.
- Relevant Call Centre and/or Telemarketing/ Telesales experience
- A proven track record of working in a customer service environment is required
- Flight Ticketing skill is an added advantage
- Eloquent and customer-oriented, with experience in cold calling
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly persuasive and comfortable with handling customer’s objections
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to consistently meet or exceed sales targets