Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. It was established in 2005 and successfully partnered with Cegelec, France to establish a joint venture company, Prime Atlantic Cegelec Nigeria (PACE) in 2005.
- Ensure implementation within commissioning team of Project Standing Instructions related to LOTO and authorizations by telecom authority.
- Manage his team within the framework and priorities defined by Commissioning Manager
- Manage and coordinate with other disciplines overall loops tests for the FF50
- Manage hand over the process to field operation as per project procedure.
- Punch List issuance I clearance and troubleshooting o Ensure updating of CAPS to ensure proper follow up of planning and progress
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for the commissioning scope.
- Regular meeting with CPY representative
- Prepare Closeout report
- BSc, BTech or HND in Engineering, Project or Telecoms
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- OPERCOM / ICAPS, ESD systems.
- Manage marine detection, Pa/Ga and Security Systems
- Commissioning Engineering, Commissioning Execution
- Knowledge of the FPSO applied his discipline
- Attractive and Negotiable
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using the Reference Number of the job as the subject of the email. Only qualified candidates should apply. Successful candidates will be contacted
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.