- The Telecommunications Project Managers primary responsibilities include managing the implementation of Allied suite of voice and data services.
- Candidate will be responsible for the complete implementation lifecycle of fibre and copper-based ethernet circuits and hosted VOIP, SIP, and IP-PRI services.
- Candidate will interact directly with customers, vendors, commercial property managers, building engineers and internal peers.
- Candidate must maintain a high level of professionalism, focus, and patients managing multiple competing priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Candidate must have excellent time management and organizational skills managing a high volume of tasks and activities via email, internal instant messaging system (Slack), phone, and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Candidate must be able to communicate technical information and telecom acronyms in a manner the customer can comprehend. This role comes with difficulties; candidate must be able to effectively manage multiple high demand customers, ranging from individual contributors to C-Level executives.
- Candidate will be required to concurrently manage 50+ projects at any given time, including multi-location and multi-seat hosted VOIP customers with anywhere from 5 500 end users.
- Candidate must be able to drive projects forward, keeping the forward momentum in the face of roadblocks.
- Interface with data provisioning team directly to ensure delivery of circuit.
- Schedule access, surveys, and other necessary dispatches as needed for carriers.
- Manage carrier delivery intervals, processes & escalate accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate equipment is configured and staged for installation.
- Understand space, power, and inside wiring requirements to extend service within a building.
- Interface directly with customers and property management to schedule dispatches and access.
- Understand VoIP user setup and call flow designs (hunt groups, auto-attendants, line appearances)
- Conduct welcome calls with customers to determine key milestones, review products/services, assess requirements/special needs.
- Drive tight install intervals to billing by coordinating internal engineering and field resources with proper lead time.
- Independently manage customer expectations and resolve conflict with minimal input from supervisor.
- Maintain and continually update your order management and circuit records in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Produce weekly reports on individual project status to clients and supervisors.
- Attend weekly one-on-one meetings with supervisor to review orders.
- Advanced project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Precise organizational skills
- Ability to retain transferred knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 2 Years in Project Management experience required
- Experience in Telecom with data and/or VoIP is highly desired
- Broadsoft Broadworks experience a plus
- High degree of initative
- Ability to self-manage with minimal supervision
- Fluent in Microsoft applications most especially excel
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.