- Deploy, install and configure microwave radios in the licensed and unlicensed frequency band in accordance with stipulated network design.
- Conduct site surveys for microwave radio deployment
- Provide detailed reports on sites surveys and maintenance related activities
- Provide on-site support to resolve issues logged in the trouble ticket that cannot be remotely solved
- Configure Network Devices such as Cisco routers and switches
Requirements(Education background, years of experience, skills):
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National youth service
- Have 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related course of study
- Good knowledge of Networking technologies- TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, etc
- Proven capacity in troubleshooting and providing logical solutions to network related issues.
- CCNA Certification is a plus