Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with a specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience needed 2-5 years in manufacturing
- Relevant Technician Qualification preferably HND in Electrical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagram.
- Fair level of computer literacy.
- Proven problem solving skills must be minimum average.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures and systems in manufacturing.
- Teamwork skills/mindset and high integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas.
- Be willing to work long and irregular hours.
Key Competencies and Skills Required:
- Electronics, electrical panel troubleshooting & building.
- Ability to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Ability to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Ability to observe electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Ability to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Ability to work with Ovens, mixers, compressors, etc in a FMCG industry (this would be an added advantage).
- Ability to work with electronics generally.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.