- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related education from the technical institute is a plus.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in technical or customer support
- Strong researching, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Some exposure with cloud technologies and interest in Rehat, Ubuntu or Linux
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities.