CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system.
- Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
- Experiment with and test CreditRegistry software and properly document and report issues, errors or bugs in the software to the appropriate department.
- Update documentation relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentations for new features of the software.
- Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations.
- Train subscribers’ employees on the effective use of CreditRegistry software.
- Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
- Analyze data from the subscriber’s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
- Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically (on a monthly basis).
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Basic scripting and programming experience
- Extensive PC experience
- Familiar with the support ticket and knowledge-based systems.
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Willingness to explore new technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Basic Networking
- Zealous approach to problem-solving and customer service
- High level of concentration and commitment.
- Dedication to problem-solving.