Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists shares an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We seek technical expertise in the following areas:
- Non-formal education
- Accelerated learning
- Education systems strengthening
- Teacher education
- School safety
- Education policy
- Curriculum development
- Equitable access, particularly for vulnerable groups
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Education or other relevant fields
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in education
- Experience in implementing and managing education projects in Kaduna, Kano, Yobe, or Borno preferred
- Ability to work in complex and fluid environments
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings
- Experience as a technical specialist on a DFID project desired but not essential
- Proven ability to supervise, mentor, train, and support staff
- Demonstrated exemplary written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English (Level 4 on the Foreign Service Institute scale).