Westfield Consulting Limited - Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward-thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery have made us the first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Co-coordinating sales projects develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partner
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, (M.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related filed).
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of working experience in a sales position in Manufacturing Industry preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager;
- A solid technical background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven record in sales;
- Extensive customer network - preferred but not compulsory;
- Age: Between 35-50 years old.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.