We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Supervisor to lead and oversee the work of other employees and overall running of our Enugu office. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Because we are a technology company, candidate must be confortable working around electro mechanical equipment and should be ready to get hands on, work with minimal supervision.
• Developing business goals and objectives that tend to growth andprosperity
• Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
• Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
• Provide first hand solutions to clients
• Investigate clients locations and provide quotation for possible solutions
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Customer Satisfaction
• Rate of growth of business
• Rate of conversion of leads
• Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
• Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
• Technical Background a must
• OND and above
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.