- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- An Engineer
- Experienced in the sales of Lubricants 5 years’ experience
- Proper knowledge on Lubricants
- Good lubricant sales contact on group.
- Ability to provide solutions and build a sales/ distribution team.
- Relationship Management
- Smart and innovative.