A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Meet sales target on a quarterly basis.
- Responsible for overall Sales of Microsoft Cloud services, and other solutions.
- Increase sales through building own accounts by working with existing Prospects as well as creating new customers
- Responsible for communicating with old and new customers regarding product updates, and product modifications.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A good degree in a relevant field with at least 2 years of proven sales experience
- Experience in information technology.
- Good knowledge of cloud solutions and software.
- Closing Skills
- Customer Focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Solutions
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to bond very well the customers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- problem-solving with strong decision-making skill
- Able to see the big picture and implement relevant sales strategy.
- Possess excellent leadership and business partnering skills.
- Familiarity with all Microsoft packages.
- Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding around Microsoft solutions.
- Building Relationships
- A motivation for sales.
proficiency in Microsoft Solutions is the most important aspect of what we seek. Ratings for the desired candidate goes thus:
Technical Skills – 70%
Sales Skills – 30%.